We are committed to delivering the most effective, diverse, and affordable virtual student recruitment events in East and Southeast Asia for colleges and universities all across the USA!
Read about our virtual events and options below:
Student Leads & Digital College Advertising – 6 Month or 12 Month Options
- Receive student leads without sacrificing sleep! Sign up for our student leads!
- Your school will not only get advertising to thousands of students across Asia each month, but you will also receive student leads that come in at the beginning of each month.
- Students are more independent now than ever before and are researching universities and colleges on their own. Rather than staying up all night hoping a student will show up to your fair, create a targeted profile with us and make it easier for them to find you.
- We will create a profile specifically catered to your college/university that will include your institution name, logo, contact name & email, your top 5 majors, location, and any attachments and/or links to connect or schedule a virtual appointment with you. Your profile will be included on a landing page on our website that students will need to enter their information first to gain access to.
- The landing page will be advertised through paid targeted ads on Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Instagram – targeting quality students.
- Students will be targeted in Southeast and East Asia.
- Countries will not be advertised all at once, but the advertising will rotate between a few countries at a time to produce the best yield.
- The countries that will be targeted in Southeast Asia will include: Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore & Cambodia. The countries that will be targeted in East Asia will include: Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Participating universities and colleges will receive analytics and a complete list of student leads at the beginning of each month that will be ready to upload into your CRM.
- Student information that will be collected will include: Student First & Last Name, Email, Gender, School Name, Date of Birth, Residing Country, Country of Citizenship, Phone, Intended Level of Study in the USA, Intended Area of Study (Major), Intended Year to Start Study in the USA, Level of Program you want to pursue in the USA, Region in the USA you are interested in living/studying, and Type of School you are interested in.
- Participating universities and colleges will have the flexibility to adjust and add to their profiles at any time.
6 Month Option – $1,494 (less than $250/month)
12 Month Option – $2,689 (10% Off) (less than $225/month)
Registration Deadline: Rolling
Available Spots: Limited
U.S. Community College Virtual Event (East & SE Asia) – Saturday, April 24th, 2021, 12am-2am EDT/9pm-11pm PDT (Friday, April 23rd)
- This event is specifically catered to and limited to only Community Colleges in the USA!
- Each college will receive its own virtual room/table.
- The event will last for 2 hours. We will have presentations for the first hour, followed by a fair for the last hour.
- Presentations will be about the benefits of community colleges, paying for college, transferring options, etc.
- An event website will be created, along with profiles and digital information guides for each participating college for students to research and download.
- School profiles and digital information guides will be distributed to our network of schools in SE & East Asia, with targeted messaging only about community colleges in the US.
- Nearly all costs will go towards advertising on your behalf and to generate quality student attendance and leads of students specifically interested in Community Colleges. The countries that we will be targeting include South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
- Each college will receive the list of students that pre-register, register, and participate.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 26th, 2021
Available Spots: 6