We are committed to delivering the most effective, diverse, and affordable virtual student recruitment events in East and Southeast Asia for colleges and universities all across the USA!
Read about our virtual events and options below:
Student Leads & Digital College Advertising – 6 Month or 12 Month Options
- Receive student leads without sacrificing sleep! Sign up for our student leads!
- Your school will not only get advertising to thousands of students across Asia each month, but you will also receive student leads that come in at the beginning of each month.
- Students are more independent now than ever before and are researching universities and colleges on their own. Rather than staying up all night hoping a student will show up to your fair, create a targeted profile with us and make it easier for them to find you.
- We will create a profile specifically catered to your college/university that will include your institution name, logo, contact name & email, your top 5 majors, location and any attachments and/or links to connect or schedule a virtual appointment with you. Your profile will be included on a landing page on our website that students will need to enter their information first to gain access to.
- Your institution’s profile, as well as the landing page, will be advertised through paid targeted ads on Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Instagram – targeting quality students.
- Students will be targeted in Southeast and East Asia. The countries that will be targeted in Southeast Asia will include: Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore & Cambodia. The countries that will be targeted in East Asia will include: Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Participating universities and colleges will receive analytics and a complete list of student leads at the beginning of each month that will be ready to upload into your CRM.
- Student information that will be collected will include: Student First & Last Name, Email, Gender, School Name, Date of Birth, Residing Country, Country of Citizenship, Phone, Intended Level of Study in the USA, Intended Area of Study (Major), Intended Year to Start Study in the USA, Level of Program you want to pursue in the USA, Region in the USA you are interested in living/studying, and Type of School you are interested in.
- Participating universities and colleges will have the flexibility to adjust and add to their profiles at any time.
6 Month Option – $1,494 (less than $250/month)
12 Month Option – $2,689 (10% Off) (less than $225/month)
Registration Deadline: Rolling
Available Spots: 50
Counselor Virtual Fair (East & SE Asia) – Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021, 8pm-9pm EST / 7pm-8pm CST / 5pm-6pm PST
- Whether your institution is new to international recruitment or experienced, this event will help you connect and reconnect with some amazing high school counselors in East and SE Asia and grow your brand.
- Connecting university reps with counselors throughout East and SE Asia. In order to accommodate the counselors in Asia and give them enough time to visit all the institutions they are interested in; the event will run for 3 hours. Participating universities and colleges in the EST will be advertised for the first hour, CST the second hour, and PST the final hour.
- Information guides will be created for each participating university and college and advertised on the event website.
- A master information guide and spreadsheet of participating university and college information will be given to each counselor that registers and attends.
- All contact information and helpful school information will be collected from counselors and given to each participating university and college.
- Participating universities and colleges that would like to be present the entire time are more than welcome.
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 29, 2021
Available Spots: 22
AEO Tour Week of Virtual Workshops/Presentations (East & SE Asia) – Monday, Feb. 22nd – Friday, Feb. 26th, 2021
- We have seen a ton of interest and participation in our presentations and wanted to create a week specifically catered to helpful presentations/workshops for students. The idea of this week is to offer a less competitive event for university and college reps to be able to present to a large number of students, as well as providing a less intimidating event for students that is not a one-on-one zoom meeting or fair.
- Each day of the week, there will be two 30-minute workshops/presentations (10 spots in total). Universities and colleges that register will be assigned one of the ten 30-minute workshop/presentation times. Your presentation/workshop can certainly go over 30 minutes and you can stay on as long as there is student interest.
- Nearly all costs will go towards advertising on behalf of the participating universities and colleges to generate attendance and student leads.
- An event website will be created for students to learn about each participating university and college.
- All student leads will be collected and sent to each participating university and college for the entirety of the week. In the event that you do not have as many students attend your presentation – do not worry – you will still receive all student leads from the week.
- Obviously, we want to encourage each participating university and college to talk about their respective institutions, but we want to encourage reps to provide presentation topics that are catchy, out of the box, and most importantly helpful for international students. For example, presentation topics such as managing stress abroad, balancing a social life with school work, connecting with the community as an international student, tips for how to apply for your Visa, tips on how to network and get internships, etc.
- Space is limited and if you would like to team up with another institution to save money and enhance your presentation, that is great!
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 5, 2021
Available Spots: FULL
AEO Tour Week of Virtual School Visits & Public Fair (East & SE Asia) – Monday, March 15th – Friday, March 19th, 2021
- For those that participated during our week of visits in the fall, the schedule will be a little more user-friendly for you 🙂
- Visits will be arranged with multiple schools throughout East and SE Asia. Instead of having a visit solely dedicated to one school, we will be combining multiple schools for every visit.
- Specific time slots will be arranged for M/W/F and another set will be arranged for T/Th. We will try to avoid super late nights followed by an early morning.
- To further maximize the week, a virtual public fair will be offered at the end of the week only for the participating universities and colleges. The majority of the costs will go towards advertising. This fair will only be open to the participating universities and colleges that sign up for the week.
- Participating schools will be from South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
- An event website will be created, along with profiles and digital information guides for each participating university and college.
- A digital brochure and master spreadsheet of helpful information on behalf of each participating university and college will be compiled and sent to each school counselor in advance of our virtual visit.
- Each university will receive the list of students that pre-register, register and participate.
- We are confident this will be the most effective recruitment event in East and SE Asia for the Spring!
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 19th, 2021
Available Spots: 20
Student Virtual Fair (East & SE Asia) – Thursday, April 8th, 2021, 8am-10am EST/5am-7am PST
- Each university/college will receive its own virtual room/table.
- An event website will be created, along with profiles and digital information guides for each participating university and college for students to research and download.
- School profiles and digital information guides will be distributed to our network of schools in SE & East Asia.
- Nearly all costs will go towards advertising on your behalf and to generate quality student attendance and leads. The countries that we will be targeting include South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
- Each university will receive the list of students that pre-register, register, and participate.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 12th, 2021
Available Spots: 31